The SMOK MAG3 230W TC Starter Kit delivers a striking masterpiece with ergonomic implementations, presenting an aggressively designed device integrated with SMOKTech’s premiere output chipset to pair with the high-caliber TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank. The structural design of the SMOK Mag 230W TC Box Mod is made with a futuristic control face along the trigger-inspired chassis, streamlined with a comfortable palm rest and an oversized firing switch.
Furthermore, battery installations of the dual high-amp 18650 (sold separately) is opened via flower-shaped button located on the side of the face, allowing access to the sliding battery compartment. The Mag 230W is built with SMOKTech’s latest technology, presenting a customizable and user-friendly full-color OLED screen that provides essential data at a glance with vibrant displays.
The Mag features a maximum output of 230W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision as well a full-suite of protection. Each kit is paired with the new SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank, presenting a maximum capacity of 8 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the performance TFV12 Prince Coil System. Exceptionally designed with striking visual prowess and ergonomically crafted with the TFV12 Prince Tank, the SMOK Mag 230W TC Starter Kit is set to be the new prolific system in the industry.
SMOK MAG3 230W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 92mm by 65mm by 30mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Output: 6-230W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Full-Colored OLED Display Matrix – Customizable Colors
- Oversized Firing Switch – Trigger-Like Design
- Sliding Battery Bay Access – Flower-Shaped Button Lock
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port – Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
- Available in Silver Black, Red, Gold, Purple, Green, Navy Blue, Pink, Rainbow Prism, Red Skull, Camo, Rasta, Belgium, Red Spray
SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity – Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant – Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design – Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils – rated for 60-120W
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils – rated for 40-100W
- 510 Connection
- Mag3 230W TC Box Mod
- TFV12 Prince Tank
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Core
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Core
- Replacement Glass Tube
- MicroUSB Port
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
So Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. So Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.